At Salads Galore, we understand the importance of consistently producing a high quality standard of products for the foodservice industry. As a result, we have implemented numerous safety procedures.
- Good manufacturing practices followed
- Production flow minimizes cross-contamination
- Temperature control in all areas of operation
- Employee hygiene training
- Pest control and preventative maintenance programs
- Quality Controls For Every Step Of Production
- Inspection of Raw Materials
- Monitoring performed of processing, sanitation and employee hygiene.
- Product Temperature monitoring at every step.
- Samples retained from production.
- Good Standard Sanitation Operating Procedures
- Sanitation Crew
- Dedicated Sanitation Shifts
- Approved vendors follow Good Standard Operating Procedures
- Products must conform to specifications
- Full inspection of all materials upon arrival
Sourcing high quality materials from various purveyors is a very important factor in ensuring that our products are of consistent quality. Consequently, Salads Galore has established excellent relationship with our vendors and hold these suppliers to our high standards. We take quality and food safety concerns very seriously, and therefore ensure that all materials supplied to us meet or exceed our requirements.